- About the Initiative
- Topical Index of Curriculum Units
- View Topical Index of Curriculum Units
- Search Curricular Resources
- View Volumes of Curriculum Units from National Seminars
- Find Curriculum Units Written in Seminars Led by Yale Faculty
- Find Curriculum Units Written by Teachers in National Seminars
- Browse Curriculum Units Developed in Teachers Institutes
- On Common Ground
- League of Institutes
- Video Programs
Have a suggestion to improve this page?
To leave a general comment about our Web site, please click here
On Common Ground
On Common Ground is published by the Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute. It is concerned with the development of teachers and of their curricula through school-university partnerships. Each issue has a topical focus. Its title, which derives from that of the first book on the Institute's work, Teaching in America: The Common Ground, is intended to suggest that university and school teachers across the country have a strong mutual interest in the improvement of teaching and learning in schools.
On Common Ground® is a registered trademark of the Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute, Yale University.