- About the Initiative
- Topical Index of Curriculum Units
- View Topical Index of Curriculum Units
- Search Curricular Resources
- View Volumes of Curriculum Units from National Seminars
- Find Curriculum Units Written in Seminars Led by Yale Faculty
- Find Curriculum Units Written by Teachers in National Seminars
- Browse Curriculum Units Developed in Teachers Institutes
- On Common Ground
- League of Institutes
- Video Programs
Have a suggestion to improve this page?
To leave a general comment about our Web site, please click here
Public Speaking is not only an integral part of the Business Technology Curriculum that I teach but it is an invaluable personal skill. Students will be using this skill to interview for jobs and communicate with co-workers and clients. Additionally, this unit is extremely important because it sets a foundation for the future courses my students will be taking over the next three years, all of which require them to give oral presentations.
(Developed for Business Technology, grade 10; recommended for Business Education, English, and Career Development, grades 9-12)