- About the Initiative
- View Topical Index of Curriculum Units
- Search Curricular Resources
- View Volumes of Curriculum Units from National Seminars
- Find Curriculum Units Written in Seminars Led by Yale Faculty
- Find Curriculum Units Written by Teachers in National Seminars
- Browse Curriculum Units Developed in Teachers Institutes
- On Common Ground
- League of Institutes
- Video Programs
Have a suggestion to improve this page?
To leave a general comment about our Web site, please click here
Public Speaking is not only an integral part of the Business Technology Curriculum that I teach but it is an invaluable personal skill. Students will be using this skill to interview for jobs and communicate with co-workers and clients. Additionally, this unit is extremely important because it sets a foundation for the future courses my students will be taking over the next three years, all of which require them to give oral presentations.
(Developed for Business Technology, grade 10; recommended for Business Education, English, and Career Development, grades 9-12)
Sixteenth Intensive Session
July 6-17, 2020
Public School Teachers Named Yale National Fellows
View New Topical Index of Curriculum Units.
Search Curricular Resources written by teachers in National Seminars and Local Teachers Institute seminars.
View the Photo Gallery of Participants at Yale.
Explore the archive of News and Feature Stories.