- About the Initiative
- View Topical Index of Curriculum Units
- Search Curricular Resources
- View Volumes of Curriculum Units from National Seminars
- Find Curriculum Units Written in Seminars Led by Yale Faculty
- Find Curriculum Units Written by Teachers in National Seminars
- Browse Curriculum Units Developed in Teachers Institutes
- On Common Ground
- League of Institutes
- Video Programs
Have a suggestion to improve this page?
To leave a general comment about our Web site, please click here
Most of the class activities for this unit will be conducted in Spanish, but English will be used when necessary. With proper modifications, the unit could also be taught in Spanish 3, Spanish 5 or in Advanced Placement Spanish Language and/or Advance Placement Spanish Literature.
(Developed for Spanish IV, grades 11-12; recommended for Spanish IV, AP Spanish Language and Literature, grades 9-12)
- Elis Dvorsky (UNAM, Mexico, DF)
very good info and links
I want to comment just that this site and its contents are very interesting and useful to know better the connections between Literature and cinema
Thanks for sharing on the net
Sixteenth Intensive Session
July 6-17, 2020
Public School Teachers Named Yale National Fellows
View New Topical Index of Curriculum Units.
View the Photo Gallery of Participants at Yale.
Explore the archive of News and Feature Stories.