- About the Initiative
- Topical Index of Curriculum Units
- View Topical Index of Curriculum Units
- Search Curricular Resources
- View Volumes of Curriculum Units from National Seminars
- Find Curriculum Units Written in Seminars Led by Yale Faculty
- Find Curriculum Units Written by Teachers in National Seminars
- Browse Curriculum Units Developed in Teachers Institutes
- On Common Ground
- League of Institutes
- Video Programs
Have a suggestion to improve this page?
To leave a general comment about our Web site, please click here
The Unknown Voice of My StudentsbyMartha Margarita Tamez
Forty-four are the literary terms taught during the first six months of the scholar year. It is an accumulative process that refers to literary terms learned throughout those months.
The Unknown Voice of My Students is intended to expand the daily expressions of students, vocabulary and written forms, taking advance of technological devices that students enjoy at every time.
(Developed for English as a Second Language, grades 6-8; recommended for English as a Second Language, grades 6-8)